How can I use JMGO as a Bluetooth speaker? （Stand-by Bluetooth mode)
For JMGO N7/N7L/J6S:
1. Plug the power into the projector, no need to turn on the projector (the power button indicator light is red).
2. Turn on your phone Bluetooth3. Search "Jmgo_xx" and connect, you will hear "Dingdong", the power button indicator light is blue. At the time, the projector becomes a wireless Bluetooth speaker, you can use it with the music player on your phone.
Please note that phone volume keys can be used to control the volume of the projector.
For JMGO P2/P3:
1. Long press the power button for 2-3 second until the blue indicator light flashes, and the projector's Bluetooth is on.
2. Turn on your phone Bluetooth, search "JM GO" and connect. If the Bluetooth is successfully connected, you will hear "d-d-d-d" sounds and the indicator on the projector keeps on.
3. Press the power button again for 1 second, the Bluetooth will be closed.
How can I connect external sound system through Bluetooth?
JMGO projector supports Bluetooth 4.0 and above. If your Bluetooth isn't pairing properly, please let us know what your device is, by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I connect my external sound system with JMGO projector？
1. Your device: place the Bluetooth into discoverable mode.
2. Your JMGO: Main page ---> "Setting"--->"Bluetooth", then connect Bluetooth of your device.
3. Please note that G1/G1S/A6 do not support this function.